Requires Dewesoft X3 SP8 and Visual Studio 2017 (15.6 or newer).
Please uninstall the plugin version 5.5.4 or older before installing this one or it might result in UI snippets not working properly.
Tutorial: Basic custom plugin development in C++.
A "New project..." wizard for a C++ plugin
The wizard enables you to easily create and set up everything you need to start developing your own DewesoftX plugin.
It will scaffold 3 projects:
- Dewesoft interface through DCOM.
- UI manipulation.
- Business logic, that is Dewesoft independent and can be easily testable or turned into a DLL used elsewhere.
- Unit tests for the PluginLib (using Google Test).
- Updated to support newer Dewesoft RT
- DCOM functionality split from CommonLib into a spearate library DComLib
- Reworked and simplified MathPlugin working with channels and contexts
- Visual Studio in Administrator mode
- Visual Studio does not crash anymore when MUI Designer is opened in administrator mode.