Semantic Release Task for Azure Pipelines
This is under development and may not work as expected. Please do not use for production till 1.0 release.
This is a Azure DevOps Extension that supplies you with multiple Azure Pipelines Tasks that make your release much easier.
How to use
There are multiple ways to use the Extension.
The Freestyle Task
- You can load the release config from three different location:
- File Path: The path to your
releaserc.json or any other
- Inline: An inline
json formatted release config.
- Package.json: The path to your
package.json with a release property.
Just add the task to your Pipeline.
It is utilizing semantic-release. You can either use predefined tasks or hack it your way with the freestyle task.
Provide multiple Tasks:
- Semantic Release Freestyle (using a
- Pre-Defined Tasks:
- NPM Package
- Just Release Notes
- Create an issue to add your idea.
More to come soon!
Made possible by the great semantic-release package.