An extension for Visual Studio 2022 that allows to record and listen voice comments on code editor.
- First, you need to install the caret in the place where you need to add a voice comment;
- Next you need to open Recorder. This can be done from:
- the Edit menu;
- the Context menu of the code editor;
- using the keyboard shortcuts "Ctrl + K, Shift + R".
- By opening Recorder, you can record a voice comment. The Recorder window allows you to:
- Start recording a voice comment;
- Pause recording of a voice comment;
- Cancel recording of a voice comment;
- Save the voice comment recording (at the moment, all voice comments are saved in the current project in the ".voice-comments" folder).
- After saving the voice comment recording, a voice comment player will be added to the current position of the caret in code editor. The voice comment player allows you to:
- Start listening a voice comment;
- Pause listening of a voice comment;
- Rewind listening of a voice comment by clicking on the voice visualizer.