Colin's ALM Corner Custom Build Tasks
This extension contains helpful build and release Tasks.
As Scott Hanselman says, "Donations pay for tacos" (or low carb equivalent).
Click on the 'More...' link for each task to see how yaml references.
This task versions assemblies according to the build number. More...
This task replaces tokens in a file using Environment variables. More...
DacPac Change Report Task
This task calculates the changes in an SSDT project between builds. More...
This task tokenizes a file automatically. More...
This task allows you to fail a release (or build) based of coverage delta. More...
Tag Build / Release
This task allows you to add tags to a build or release. More...
This task allows you to route a percentage of traffic to an Azure Web App to a slot. More...
- Updated code coverage settings to get coverage to calculate for tests
- Updated vsts-task-lib to azure-pipelines-task-lib
- Updated readmes for VersionAssemblies and ReplaceTokens in response to this issue.
vswhere.exe missing issue
- Tokenizer & ReplaceTokens
- Updated build/test instructions in README
- Update ReplaceTokens Secrets description.
- Update tags and short description to improve search.
- Updating dependencies to latest versions
reverse switch to DacPacReport task
- No task updates - just docs
- Replacing sh.sed with
string.replace() due to breaking change in
sh.sed (see this issue)
- No major task updates, but lots of internal work
- Updated to latest vsts-task-lib
- had to fix a breaking change (
tl.glob function removed - had to use
- Updated manifest to include link to Github repo and build badge
- Updated node packages
- Refactored tests to remove mock-fs dependency
- Removed gulp and moved to npm (yarn) scripts
- Fixed test coverage reporting
- Bumped major/minor version numbers
- MAJOR CHANGE: VersionAssemblies
- improved UI for easier default settings.
- you can now specify a custom variable to use for the versioning if you don't want to use the build number.
- Updated SourcePath for Tokenizer, ReplaceTokens and VersionAssemblies: leave empty to use the Build.SourcesDirectory.
- Updated the internal build process for the extension to use Yarn instead of npm and to use Gulp to transpile TypeScript sources to JS, instead of checking in JS files.
- No task updates - fixed automated build to install dependencies for Tokenizer.
- No task updates - added Tokenize task to extension manifest.
- No task updates - just added a PayPal donate button to the extension manifest.
- Added Coverage Trend task
The source repo for this extension is on Github.
Docker Publish (Deprecated)
This task performs
docker build and (optionally)
docker run to deploy your app to a docker host.
The Docker Integration Extension is finally fully featured, so I'm deprecating this task.
Azure Web Deploy (Deprecated)
This task executes WebDeploy to publish a WebDeploy package to an Azure Web App.
The Azure RM WebApp Deploy Task now does everything this task does, so I'm deprecating this task.