Nice and free .Net code coverage support for Visual Studio with OpenCover.
- Run, debug and cover unit tests in .Net Framework projects (.Net Core / Xamarin projects are however NOT supported)
- Browse unit tests in a clean hierarchical view
- Display sequence and branch coverage in the code editor with detailed display for partially covered lines
- Analyze coverage by test
- Show exceptions encountered during testing in code, one click jump to the failed tests
- Display coverage report for the whole codebase
- Export coverage results to HTML
- Support for MSTest (V1 & V2), xUnit and NUnit test frameworks
- Clear test output with one click to free up space
- Works well with both dark and light themes
Check the source code on GitHub. Collaborators are welcome!