||ZappySys develops tools and connectors for Microsoft Business Intelligence, Azure, Amazon AWS, MongoDB and more... We provide everyday tools to make developer life easy. Check out our products including many FREE tools. If you are an MVP you may qualify for FREE MVP License
SSIS Excel File Source Connector
SSIS Excel File Source Connector (Advanced Excel Source) can be used to read Excel files with out installing any Microsoft Office Driver. You can extract using Table mode or query mode (SQL Command).
- Support for reading Excel Workbook using Table mode or SQL Query mode
- Support for Office 2007 Excel files (*.XLSX) means you can read more than 64000 rows
- Support for 64-bit mode without any additional driver unlike native SSIS Excel Connector
- Support for outputting data in raw or formatted mode
- Support for flexible metadata detection mode so you can get accurate datatypes
- Support for Password protected workbooks
- Support for SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Click here to see more articles on Excel
||SSIS PowerPack is a collection of 70+ high performance, drag and drop connectors/tasks for SSIS (i.e. Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services). SSIS PowerPack is designed to boost your productivity using easy to use, coding-free components to connect many cloud as well as on-premises data sources such as REST API Services, Azure Cloud, Amazon AWS Cloud, MongoDB, JSON, XML, CSV, Excel, Salesforce, Redshift, DynamoDB, Google API (i.e. Analytics, AdWords), SOAP/Web API, Facebook, Twitter, Zendesk, eBay and many more.
SSIS PowerPack also includes high quality FREE commercial components and tasks with full support/upgrade
Click here to read more ...
Why SSIS PowerPack?
- Coding free, drag & drop high performance suite of Custom SSIS Components and SSIS Tasks
- Used by many companies around the globe
- Compatible with SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2017
- Support for 32bit and 64bit Server/Desktop OS
- Easy to use, Familiar looks and feel and fully integrated in BIDS/SSDT
- No license needed if you are developing/testing in BIDS/SSDT
- Rapid update cycle and prompt support (See what's new). We will help you over phone, web meetings and via email.
- 30 days money back guarantee if not satisfied for whatever reason.
Data Integration Categories