||ZappySys develops tools and connectors for Microsoft Business Intelligence, Azure, Amazon AWS, MongoDB and more... We provide everyday tools to make developer life easy. Check out our products including many FREE tools. If you are an MVP you may qualify for FREE MVP License
SSIS Amazon Redshift Integration Pack
SSIS Amazon Redshift Integration Pack is your one stop solution for Redshift integration scenarios. Using simple drag and drop interface you can load millions of rows into Amazon Redshift from any on-premises data source (e.g. SQL Server, Flat files, MySQL, Oracle). Execute ad-hoc DDL, DML sql commands against Redshift database such as CREATE/ALTER table, GRANT, DROP. This pack also includes task to manage your Redshift Cluster (e.g. Automate cluster creation/deletion/resize/snapshot).
- Extremely fast way to load on-premises data to Amazon Redshift in few clicks.
- Load millions of records in few minutes to Amazon Redshift from any database system (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2)
- Load data to Amazon Redshift from Flat Files
- Support for Client side and Server Side Encryption
- Support for multiple threads for parallel loading
- Automatic file compression support to reduce bandwidth and cost
- Rich error handling and logging support to troubleshoot Redshift Datawarehouse loading issues
- Support for SQL Server 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 (32/64 bit) and now Azure Data Factory
- Articles/Tutorials: Amazon Redshift related articles
||SSIS PowerPack is a collection of 70+ high performance, drag and drop connectors/tasks for SSIS (i.e. Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services). SSIS PowerPack is designed to boost your productivity using easy to use, coding-free components to connect many cloud as well as on-premises data sources such as REST API Services, Azure Cloud, Amazon AWS Cloud, MongoDB, JSON, XML, CSV, Excel, Salesforce, Redshift, DynamoDB, Google API (i.e. Analytics, AdWords), SOAP/Web API, Facebook, Twitter, Zendesk, eBay and many more.
SSIS PowerPack also includes high quality FREE commercial components and tasks with full support/upgrade
Click here to read more ...
Why SSIS PowerPack?
- Coding free, drag & drop high performance suite of Custom SSIS Components and SSIS Tasks
- Used by many companies around the globe
- Compatible with SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2017
- Support for 32bit and 64bit Server/Desktop OS
- Easy to use, Familiar looks and feel and fully integrated in BIDS/SSDT
- No license needed if you are developing/testing in BIDS/SSDT
- Rapid update cycle and prompt support (See what's new). We will help you over phone, web meetings and via email.
- 30 days money back guarantee if not satisfied for whatever reason.
Data Integration Categories