||ZappySys develops tools and connectors for Microsoft Business Intelligence, Azure, Amazon AWS, MongoDB and more... We provide everyday tools to make developer life easy. Check outour products including many FREE tools. If you are an MVP you may qualify for forFREE MVP License
SSIS Azure Blob Storage Task
Azure Blob Storage Task can be used to perform various operations with Azure Storage objects (blobs and containers) (e.g. Download, Upload, Copy, Move, Rename, Delete etc). You can also get single property of any Azure blob or get list of blobs as ADO.net Table and which can be easily loop through using ForEachLoop Task. Most of operations in this task support recursive search using wild card pattern (e.g. Myfile*.txt). Azure Cloud Storage service is one of the most popular Cloud Storage Services available right now.
- 30+ azure storage operations for Azure Blob Storage (Such as Download, Upload, Copy, Delete…)
- Download small or very large Azure Blob (i.e. Cloud Storage file) to local machine
- Upload small or very large local file(s) to Azure Blob Storage
- Support for Delete, Rename, List, Get Property, Copy, Move, Create, Set Permission … and many more operations
- Support for Get List operation so you can use SSIS ForEachLoop to loop through files
- Download, Upload, Copy, Delete are multi threaded (i.e. fast parallel operations)
- Support for virtual folder structure (e.g. myroot/folder1/subfolder/myfile.txt
- Support for SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2019 (32 bit / 64 bit)
||SSIS PowerPack is a collection of 70+ high performance, drag and drop connectors/tasks for SSIS (i.e. Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services). SSIS PowerPack is designed to boost your productivity using easy to use, coding-free components to connect many cloud as well as on-premises data sources such as REST API Services, Azure Cloud, Amazon AWS Cloud, MongoDB, JSON, XML, CSV, Excel, Salesforce, Redshift, DynamoDB, Google API (i.e. Analytics, AdWords), SOAP/Web API, Facebook, Twitter, Zendesk, eBay and many more.
SSIS PowerPack also includes high quality FREE commercial components and tasks with full support/upgrade
Click here to read more ...
Why SSIS PowerPack?
- Coding free, drag & drop high performance suite of Custom SSIS Components and SSIS Tasks
- Used by many companies around the globe
- Easy to use, Familiar looks and feel and fully integrated in BIDS/SSDT
- No license needed if you are developing/testing in BIDS/SSDT
- Rapid update cycle and prompt support (See what's new). We will help you over phone, web meetings and via email.
- 30 days money back guarantee if not satisfied for whatever reason.
Data Integration Categories