||ZappySys develops tools and connectors for Microsoft Business Intelligence, Azure, Amazon AWS, MongoDB and more... We provide everyday tools to make developer life easy. Check out our products including many FREE tools. If you are an MVP you may qualify for FREE MVP License
SSIS Trash Destination Adapter (Dummy Destination for Testing)
Trash Destination can be used to terminate your dataflow pipeline without doing any expensive processing on incoming data. This component is very useful during testing where you want to focus on source and transforms but don't really care about destination.
- If you check Save Data to File then by default all input columns are logged to file. If you wish to log selected input column then use Advanced Editor (Right click on Trash Destination and Click Advanced Editor). On the Input Columns Tab check/uncheck columns you wish to log in file.
- This component does not support error output .
- Any bad random value will cause Error or Truncation (e.g. If your sample value is 5 character long but output column length is set to 3 chars). If you have error output attached with RedirectRow option on Error, Truncation then you can capture bad rows along with exact reason of error
- Support for SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017 (32 bit / 64 bit) and now Azure Data Factory
||SSIS PowerPack is a collection of 70+ high performance, drag and drop connectors/tasks for SSIS (i.e. Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services). SSIS PowerPack is designed to boost your productivity using easy to use, coding-free components to connect many cloud as well as on-premises data sources such as REST API Services, Azure Cloud, Amazon AWS Cloud, MongoDB, JSON, XML, CSV, Excel, Salesforce, Redshift, DynamoDB, Google API (i.e. Analytics, AdWords), SOAP/Web API, Facebook, Twitter, Zendesk, eBay and many more.
SSIS PowerPack also includes high quality FREE commercial components and tasks with full support/upgrade
Click here to read more ...
Why SSIS PowerPack?
- Coding free, drag & drop high performance suite of Custom SSIS Components and SSIS Tasks
- Used by many companies around the globe
- Compatible with SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2017
- Support for 32bit and 64bit Server/Desktop OS
- Easy to use, Familiar looks and feel and fully integrated in BIDS/SSDT
- No license needed if you are developing/testing in BIDS/SSDT
- Rapid update cycle and prompt support (See what's new). We will help you over phone, web meetings and via email.
- 30 days money back guarantee if not satisfied for whatever reason.
Data Integration Categories