Xomega.Net is a Visual Studio plug-in that provides an integrated environment for XML-based object modeling and code generation based on a breakthrough Xomega object modeling technology.
It helps you to quickly get started with adoption of XML-based model driven development for your projects, which can boost developers productivity, result in more clean, consistent and robust system designs, reduce maintenance costs and make your systems more portable from one platform to another.
Included in Xomega.Net are:
- A set of project templates that help you build end-to-end WPF, Silverlight, ASP.NET and HTML5 single page applications in just a couple of minutes.
- Xomega VS project system for organizing your XML models and running XSLT-based model transformations.
- A powerful Xomega Editor that makes browsing and editing your XML models phenomenally easy.
- A set of built-in generators for database, business object, service and presentation layers that allow you to
- import an XML object model from an existing database;
- generate a DDL script for the database schema from the XML model;
- generate an incremental DB update script to apply model changes to the database;
- generate a Microsoft Entity Data Model and the corresponding business object classes for the Entity Framework.
- generate WCF service contracts and configurations for the service layer.
- generate WebAPI-based REST-ful services.
- generate default service implementations that use LINQ for Entities;
- generate and model static data and lists of values;
- generate a presentation data model based on the powerful and rich open-source Xomega Framework andXomegaJS frameworks.
- generate standard WPF, Silverlight, ASP.NET or HTML5 search or details forms based on the presentation data model.
- generate technical design documentation for Domain Model, Service Model and Static Data.
- Ability to customize and extend your models and plug in your own generators.
Be sure to take a look at our step-by-step tutorials that show you how to build a complete WPF, Silverlight, ASP.NET orHTML5 application from a sample database in just a few simple steps.
To take a quick tour check out our videos on how to model and generate multi-tier .Net applications with Xomega. Please visit http://www.xomega.net for more information.
Order a free basic or a fully functional 60-day evaluation license.