Wiz CLI Azure DevOps Pipeline Extension
Wiz CLI Azure DevOps Extension helps you automate the detection of misconfigurations, vulnerabilities and secrets in your Azure DevOps Pipelines.
- Automates Wiz CLI scan execution through Azure DevOps Pipelines
- IaC scanning for misconfigurations and secrets
- Docker image vulnerability and secret scanning
- Directory scanning for secrets and binary/library vulnerabilities
- Findings from scans are shown in both the console output and a provided Wiz report
- Downloads latest version of the Wiz CLI if it doesn't already exist on the runner
- A Wiz service account with
create:security_scans permissions at a minimum.
read:scan_policies to allow for viewing the relevant CI/CD policies in the portal.
|Wiz Service Account
|Runner Platforms Supported
- Only works with Linux runners
For the most up-to-date usage instructions, please navigate to the Wiz documentation here.
- Added the vmImage and vm scan commands
- New summary configuration field that will prevent detailed results in the console output and UI report
- Verify WizCLI is executable
- Resolved fedramp authentication issues
- Add SucceededWithIssues as a possible Task Result
- Resolved wizenv issue: failed to get auth url: env type [app] isn't mapped!
- Added proper support for gov, fedramp tenants (using the wizenv field)
- wizcli always downloads from the public URL
- Update Marketplace Listing
- Mark extension as public, GA release
- Converted UI to tables
- Fixed minor UI inconsistencies
- Fixed UI bug where policies were on a single line
- Added CI/CD Metadata