It is a visual studio extension which provides a Kendo toolbar and kendo demo website besides the code editor window.
- This toolbar contains various Kendo UI, Framework, dataviz chart control’s code snippet template. It can help the developers to immediately use a basic code snippet template without searching for it.
- All the duplicate placeholders within the code snippet will be highlighted when cursor is placed on it.
- Drag the thumb besides code editor scrollbar to resize the toolbox window.
- The tool window contains toolbox and kendo demo website which can be resized using a splitter.
- Run the vsix Installer.
- Open a visual studio instance.
- Open a web project.
- Place the cursor on any location and click on one of the control on Kendo Toolbox to insert code snippet.
- The selected control places a code snippet and also navigates to control within kendo demo website for viewing more options.
- Open a visual studio instance
- Open Tools menu in visual studio.
- Open Extension Manager to view the list of extensions.
- Click on KendoUI extension.
- Click on Uninstall and restart visual studio.