Unchase OData Connected Service is a Visual Studio extension to generate
VB client code for
OData web service.
Starting from Visual Studio Community 2019 v16.1.3 extensions based on
Microsoft Connected Services now work fine.
Tools -> Extensions and Updates menu inside Visual Studio (including 2019) or download as
VSIX package from VSGallery or download as
VSIX package from Visual Studio Marketplace.
The project is developed and maintained by Nikolay Chebotov (Unchase).
VB clients/proxies (client code) from OData specifications for OData protocol versions 1.0-4.0
C# proxy-class extension methods for OData protocol versions 1.0-3.0
- Generate functions to call service methods from OData protocol versions 1.0-3.0
FunctionImports or from OData protocol version 4.0
- You can select the necessary methods that will be added after generation for OData protocol versions 1.0-4.0
- Add required dependencies for the
C# client (before generating):
- Libraries for
OData v3 Client:
- Microsoft.Data.Services.Client (NuGet)
- Microsoft.Data.OData (NuGet)
- Microsoft.Data.Edm (NuGet)
- System.Spatial (NuGet)
- In additional: System.ValueTuple (NuGet)
- Libraries for
OData v4 Client:
- Microsoft.OData.Client (NuGet)
- Microsoft.OData.Core (NuGet)
- Microsoft.OData.Edm (NuGet)
- Microsoft.Spatial (NuGet)
- Storage of the last 10 endpoints (json-specification path)
Features are supported since v1.0.0
VB client code for OData protocol versions 1.0-4.0
Features are supported since v1.2.0
FunctionImports that will be generated for OData protocol versions 1.0-4.0
Installation completes but I can't see the Service in the list of connected services (Visual Studio 2019)
See the changelog for the further development plans and version history.
Please feel free to add your review, request a feature, ask a question or report a bug including in connected service:
Thank you in advance!
If you like what I am doing and you would like to thank me, please consider:
Thank you for your support!
Copyright © 2019 Nikolay Chebotov (Unchase) - Provided under the Apache License 2.0.