Azure DevOps pipeline overview
How it works
This widget allows you to display the various builds executed on a specific pipeline for one branch.
You can also filter them by tags to further reduce the scope of the widget and track your release more precisely.
You can configure the following properties of your widget:
- Size: You can increase or reduce the size of your widget to adapt it to the amount of builds or stage you are displaying
- Build definition: You can choose which build definition inside your
Pipelines blade to use for the widget
- Branch: You can choose a specific branch to monitor with your build
- Build count: You can specify how many builds you want to display
- Tag: Filter your builds to only display builds tagged with a specific keyword