Create a Basic ASP.NET MVC Project then install the above nuget package.
NarraSparkMVC is a lightweight, plugin-based HMVC micro-framework that runs on top of ASP.NET MVC 4.0. It has the following features:
1. A Modular Architecture - Add a new NarraSparkMVC plugin project template (search for NarraSparkMVC Plugin here in VS Gallery), write your code, plug it to the core NarraSparkMVC project and you're ready to go!
2. Views in the plugins are precompiled - This means faster initial loading time.
3. Supports Minification and Bundling from the plugin without touching the host MVC site.
4. Uses CommonSenseRazor - an intuitive way of placing and finding your views. No more baffling cascading from Areas to the Root.
5. Simple and easy to use. Learning curve is low as we simply made use of existing ASP.NET MVC way of doing things and improved it - this is what makes it a lightweight micro-framework.
6. Flexible. NarraSparkMVC may be opinionated but we tried our best to get out of your way as much as possible. Whenever we'd end up imposing things on you, we tried to make sure that it's going to be worth it.
Note: This release is still unstable and undergoing rigorous testing.
Documentation is forthcoming. This description will be updated with a link once the guides are done.