TX Barcode .NET for Windows Forms
Add fast and accurate 1D and 2D barcodes to .NET based applications - optimized for documents and reporting.
- Fast and Accurate 1D and 2D Barcodes
Using TX Barcode .NET for Windows Forms, you can add fast and accurate 1D and 2D barcodes to your .NET based applications. Integrate barcodes into reports, invoices and mail merge templates. Generated barcodes are optimized for printing and on-screen scanning.
- Optimized for Documents and Reporting
TX Barcode .NET for Windows Forms has been specifically designed for the requirements when integrating barcodes into documents, such as invoices. In such documents, the barcode size must be fixed, even if the barcode length differs. TX Barcode .NET for Windows Forms implements smart ways to control the actual barcode size and alignment.
- Industry Standard 2D Barcode Types
TX Barcode .NET for Windows Forms supports the major of industry standard barcode types that are required in paper and PDF based processes, such as invoicing and shipping.
- QRCode, Quick Response Code (ISO/IEC 18004:2006)
- Aztec, Aztec Code, ISO/IEC 24778:2008
- DataMatrix, Data Matrix, ISO/IEC 16022:2006
- MaxiCode, The "UPS code", ISO/IEC 16023:2000
- PDF417, The "boarding pass standard", ISO/IEC 15438:2006(E)
- Industry Standard 1D Barcode Types
The following one-dimensional barcode types are supported by TX Barcode .NET for Windows Forms.
- Code 128, ISO/IEC 15417:2007
- EAN 13, International Article Number
- EAN 8, European Article Number
- UPCA, Universal Product Code
- 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5
- Postnet, Postal Numeric Encoding Technique
- IMb, Intelligent Mail Barcode
- Code 39, Alpha39, USS Code 39, USD-3
- Codabar, ANSI/AIM BC3-1995
- FourState, PostBar, CPC 4-State
- Code93, Canada Post
- PLANET, Postal Alpha Numeric Encoding Technique
- Fully Supported by Text Control Reporting
Barcodes can be used as placeholders in reporting templates. Each barcode object is assigned a unique ID and Name in order to visualize actual data during the merge process. This can be done by iterating through the Barcodes collection in TX Text Control or automatically when the Reporting class MailMerge is used.
- Customizable Barcodes: Change Colors, Angle and Alignment
TX Text Control ships with a barcode settings dialog box as standard that can be used to change the type, text, color or angle. Programmatically, you can change the foreground color, background color, rotation, alignment and text rendering.
Industry Leading Technical Support
- Expect the best-in-industry technical support with direct access to our engineers
- We will exceed your expectations - you focus on your developement, we help you to deliver. No compromises.
Download Free Trial
Visit Company Website
Deep functionality vendor - we focus only on reporting and word processing components. Give your users what they expect.
Reporting and Word Processing components for .NET developers of Windows, Web and Mobile applications.
Founded in 1991, Text Control is an award-winning Visual Studio Industry Partner and leading vendor of word processing and reporting components for Microsoft development technologies. The products help thousands of developers add comprehensive word processing functionality to their applications.