Git repository list
This extension adds two new ways to view all the git repositories in your collection/organization.
- All repositories that belongs to your collection/organization can be viewed from the new button on the collection/organization level.
- All repositories that belongs to a certain project can be viewed from the new button under Repos.
Only repositories that the currently logged in user has access to will be shown!
No data is collected from this extension. Your data is your own.
- Bugfix: The size of empty repositories sometimes displayed NaN, will now display 0.00MB instead.
- Bugfix: The repository list inside the project was not sorted.
- Bugfix: The table of repos on the collection/organization level had a limit to amount of entries, this is now gone.
- Feature: When the size of a repo is larger than 1000MB, it is instead represented as GB.
- Minor changes to the discription of this extension.
- Changed name of the pivot element to "My repositories" on the organization/collection level to follow naming convention
- Added title with repository counter to the page