VisualGDB seamlessly integrates GCC, GDB and GNU Make into Visual Studio allowing you to save time debugging your embedded, Linux or MacOS applications. The key VisualGDB features are:
- Fully integrated debugging. Enjoy Visual Studio debugging experience while having GDB under the hood.
- Include directory import. Just click "Import include directories" to import the include files on your Linux box to IntelliSense.
- GDB Session window. Send your favourite GDB commands directly to GDB.
- Special full-custom mode. Create powerful building scripts for building, deploying your application and running GDB.
- A special Android Edition with fully-automated NDK-based building, deployment and debugging.
To learn more about VisualGDB, visit our homepage:http://visualgdb.com/