Widget to show the SonarQube Quality Gate status for a project
Quick steps to get started
- Edit your dashboard
- Select the Quality Gate Widget
- Enter a title, a SonarQube project key and the URL for your SonarQube server
- Add and arrange one or more of the widgets on your dashboard.
- You need to provide the full url for your SonarQube Api.
- SonarQube does not support HTTPS natively, so you need to setup a simple proxy for this. If you do not do this, then your browser will block any mixed protocol content you might want to serve.
- SonarQube does not provide CORS support natively, so you need to setup the response header for this. For VSTS the header could be: Access-Control-Allow-Origin = https://.visualstudio.com
The source to this extension is available. Feel free to take, fork, and improve!
Minimum supported environments
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Feedback welcome: add a review here or ....
- .... file any issues on GitHub issues.