A VueJS, jQuery, Bootstrap and Webpack UI Template VSIX for Visual Studio 2015+.
This template is made available under the MIT open source licence. See license.txt in the root directory of the project for details.
To use this template out of the box, you'll need the following:
- Visual Studio 2015 (or newer)
- NPM Package Manager (V3.x or newer)
- NPM Task Runner Extension for Visual Studio
- WebPack Runner Extension for Visual Studio
The template includes (or retrieves from CDN) the following libraries.
- Vue.js Core (v2.1.0)
- Vue.js Router (v2.2.0)
- Vee Validate for Vue.js (V2.0.0-beta.23)
- jQuery (v3.1.1)
- Boostrap (v3.3.7)
It has the following additional features.
- It's a single page application.
- Automatic installation of NPM packages on project load (NPM required)
- WebPack compilation, bundling and - optionally - minification / uglification of *.vue single-file components, plain JS, CSS and HTML templates.
- Custom Stylesheet
- As little of the crap which Visual Studio creates / includes during the buildprocess as I could get away with.
- A final deployment process that involves copying three files - index.html, application.js and style.css - to the destination server.