Note: please show your support by giving a quick review. It only takes a few seconds.
Read more from official page of File Path On Footer plugin.
This lightweight extension lets you display the full path of the file at bottom of Visual Studio's Editor. Click Ctrl+Click to Open Containing Folder, Right click to Copy Full Path.
This will be very helpful if you are working on files which is having similiar and or same name. Visual Studio IDE already shows the file path when you hover the mouse over the document tab but I like to see the file name always on bottom of editor.
Using this plugin you can,
- File name always on bottom of editor.
- Open Containing Folder using Ctrl+Click.
- Copy Full Path using Right Click.
- Copy Partial Path using text selection.
- Use Alt + Click to force Theme updation.
- Standard Visual Studio themes are supported.
- Environment Font settings are also supported.
- HighContrast Supported
Supported themes are,
Dark With Light Editor
Light With Dark Editor
Don't have aditional themes for Visual Studio, then get it from Visual Studio Gallery
Supports Environment Font settings
Tools->Options->Environment->Fonts and Colors->Environment Font
Sample screenshot with custom Environment Font setting
If the tool helps you and you like it please rate it!
- Added - Support to Visual Studio 2019
- Added - Support to Visual Studio 2017
- Removed - Visual Studio 2010 support
- Removed - Force theme option
- Fixed - For some initial installation plugin didn't detect default theme, which is corrected.
- Fixed- 1.4.7 Version had issues with Visual Studio 2010 & 2012
- Added- HighContrast support
- Added - Path Selection
- Added - Force Theme Update using Alt + Click
- Fixed- Visual Studio 2015 theme compatibility issue.
- Fixed- Visual Studio crash when doing database compare for the second time.
- Added support to Visual Studio 2015
- Fixed - Visual studio crash when opening Quickwatch after upgrading to 1.4.3.
- Fixed - Invalid Exception message while copying file path using right click.
- Fixed - File path was not properly visible (bottom area was cropped) if we change the Environment Font settings.
- Fixed - Unwanted exception message was showing on Web Essentials Preview Pane of .LESS file.
- Fixed - underscore (_) was not showing in file path.
- Fixed font change in Conditional Breakpoint window.
- Fixed an issue in .sql file.
- Exception handlers are updated to show detailed error descrition, if any.
- Fixed Invalid text in Conditional Breakpoint and Quick Watch window.
- Added support to 11 Visual Studio Themes
- Added support to more files.
Read more from Official Page of this plugin.