Here are some important facts regarding GS Assist.
- GS Assist can be found in Tools on the menu bar.
- GS Assist can only be used for C++.
- In order to use GS Assist, you need an active header file (.h) containing a class.
- To add getters and setters, you have the choice to add them in a source file (.cpp) or a header file.
- If you want to add functions in a source file, you need to be in an active C++ project.
- GS Assist considers only the first class in a header file in order to promote good practice of having only one class per file.