This extension provides a few extra lightweight features to the editor as well as a few helper tools related to the Lol Engine framework that are not easily available on the Windows platform.
VsLol provides new display items for the editor’s source code view:
- Item “C/C++ Types and Qualifiers” that allows to choose a style for types (float, int…) and type qualifiers (static, const…) that differs from the style of other keywords (break, return…).
- Item “C/C++ Constants” that allows to choose a style for language constants (NULL, nullptr,false…) that differs from the style of other keywords (break, return…).
Some features are only available if the current solution uses the Lol Engine framework:
- automatic syntax highlighting of specific Lol Engine types if the current solution uses the Lol Engine.
- automatic syntax highlighting of LolFx files
- rebuild flex scanners and bison parsers from a context menu
VsLol is still in an very early beta state. The Lol Engine framework is available from http://www.lolengine.net/.
The Lol Engine
Before installing VsLol:
After installing VsLol:
|email@example.com | lol.zoy.org|