Livity Studio lets you live code Unity from Visual Studio. Tired of recompiling? Feeling constrained by having to refresh for every single change? Having trouble getting into the flow? Livity Studio!
Follow these simple steps:
- Start Unity and make sure you don't have the WebPlayer target selected
- Enable 'Support For External Editors' in the Livity Live Coding Preferences
- Start Visual Studio with your Unity project
- Tools/Toggle Live Coding (OR CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+L CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+L)
- Code your Live methods away! All your changes from Visual Studio will be reflected on Unity almost immediately.
DISCLAIMER: Livity Studio requires Livity For C# installed on your Unity Project.