Preview your HTML right inside Visual Studio
Provides to the HTML editor an area where it shows a preview of your HTML page. Essentially it is a Chrome based browser inside Visual Studio showing your HTML page.
Check more of our handy tools at http://misoftware.com.br/
-Chrome DevTools (shortcut: F12)
-Console area shows any log output (errors or console.log() calls)
-CTRL+SHIFT+CLICK any element to inspect it
How to use
- previewer by default is always OFF for all .HTML files
- you must enable it in a per-file basis; to do it add the following line at the start of your HTML and save the file:
<!-- HtmlView:on -->
- it is always ON for files named 'unittest.html'
- you can toggle the previewer by simply setting it to off (or just remove the first line) and save the file:
<!-- HtmlView:off -->
- you can make the console area always visible:
<!-- HtmlView:on, console:on -->