Silverlight Project System
This project unofficially supports Silverlight projects in Visual Studio 2017 and 2019.
Click here for the Visual Studio 2022 version.
No XAML designer in Visual Studio or Blend.
Silverlight 5 isn't listed as a target framework when creating a Legacy Portable Class Library (PCL).
Trademarks and Copyright
Visual Studio and Silverlight are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Visual Studio, Silverlight, and their technology are Copyright � Microsoft Corporation.
Rate and Review
Has this extension helped you at all?
If so, please rate and share it.
Thank you! :)
v2.0.328 (March 28th, 2022)
- Fixed issues preventing debugging
v2.0.308 (March 8th, 2022)
- Fixed issue with missing string resources
v2.0.307 (March 7th, 2022)
- Converted to asynchronous package and allow loading in the background
v1.0.502.0 (May 2nd, 2019)
- Added missing dependency, Microsoft.VisualStudio.ServicesProxy.dll
v1.0.301.4 (March 1st, 2019)
- Added support for Professional and Enterprise editions of Visual Studio 2017
- Added support for Visual Studio 2019
v220.127.116.11 (February 24th, 2019)
- First release
- Initial support for Visual Studio 2017 Community