Jinx for Windows
- Jinx for Windows -Software quality tool to identify concurrency errors. Available for Visual Studio and the Windows command line.
- Jinx for Linux -Software quality tool to identify concurrency errors. Available for Linux environments.
Features & Benefits
Jinx for Windows is a software quality tool that exposes hard-to-find concurrency bugs in software. It accelerates the rate at which bugs occur in your software, saving you time and resources in the effort to deliver higher quality ThreadSafe applications. With Jinx, your organization can permit its developers to exploit the full power of multi-core processors, provide a safety net for testers to find bugs before they are introduced into production environments, and enable IT administrators to validate full systems comprised of operating systems, drivers, and applications before certifying them as ready for deployment. Jinx provides several benefits, including:
- You can count on Jinx. When Jinx identifies a bug, you can be sure it’s real. There are no false positives with Jinx, saving you a significant amount of time in both finding a bug and determining its veracity. You can count on the results you get from using Jinx.
- Jinx works the way you do. It doesn’t require you to change anything about your software development methodology. It’s integrated with Visual Studio and command line tools of Windows and Linux and can be easily introduced as part of every continuous integration cycle. It can augment the software testing tools you already use for load and stress testing by forcing bugs to happen faster. And, it can provide a valuable tool for IT administrators to use when building system images for large-scale deployment.
- Jinx is easy to use and easy to get started. It takes about five minutes to download the product, install it, and begin using it. There’s no hassle, no fuss, and no complex configuration required.
Jinx for Windows is currently generally available. A 30-day trial may be downloadedfree of charge. Contact us for more information about pricing.
Jinx integrates with the Visual Studio code editor to point out concurrency bugs.
Jinx plugs right into the Visual Studio IDE and can be easily configured via a Tools window.
Jinx lights up the parallel development features in Visual Studio 2010 by more precisely pinpointing the cause of concurrency errors in your multi-threaded code.
Watch a video of using Jinx for Windows