Perfecto’s Continuous Quality Lab™ (CQ Lab) integration to Visual Studio Team Services enables mobile test automation, continuous integration, and exploratory testing for mobile web and native apps on real browsers and devices under real-world end-user conditions. The CQ Lab is an on-demand test infrastructure hosted and managed in the cloud by Perfecto.
New to Perfecto? Watch this video to see what you can do with Perfecto and Visual Studio Team Services.
3 Easy Steps to Get Started:
Follow these steps to create your first mobile testing project:
- Install the extension
- Get a new account to access the CQ Lab - 50 hours/month FREE Trial
- Create your first project
Benefits and Features:
Dev/Test teams can perform both interactive and automated testing from within any browser, define test scripts, and use their preferred language (C#, Java, etc.), IDEs (Visual Studio and Eclipse), and test frameworks (Appium and Selenium) to define test procedures.
Test Your Apps on Real Devices and Browsers
- Access thousands of carrier-connected smartphones, tablets, and phablets including release-day devices and OS updates
- Test end-user experience with real environment conditions (network conditions, location injection, resource conflicts, sms/call interruptions, and more)
- Execute tests from anywhere with scalable, flexible, and always-on lab (24/7/365) hosted in the cloud
Include Mobile Testing in Every Build
- Automatically upload your latest build (APK and IPA), install it on real devices and execute your tests, in parallel
- Reuse functional test automation for performance testing and production monitoring
Accelerate Time-to-Market with Confidence
- Create device agnostic test automation scripts
- View comprehensive test reports with device logs, screen captures, and video integrated with Visual Studio Team Services
- Drill down into end user experience profiles with Wind Tunnel™ reports
Integrated into Your Workflow
- Leverage industry standard RemoteWebDriver interfaces – Selenium / Appium
- Automate building and testing through continuous integration with Visual Studio Team Services and Jenkins
Start Using Today:
Sign up for a FREE trial account with 50 hours per month for 3 months. As part of the trial, you will have shared access to 20 different devices across 3 locations. Devices and locations are subject to change.
||20 Real Devices
||US: AZ, MA; UK
||Public, Dedicated Private, Hybrid
For more information on available devices, public cloud access, or private hosting of your own devices contact us.
Other Perfecto Visual Studio Extensions
Leverage the CQ Lab with these additional extensions:
- Perfecto Extension for Visual Studio - perform interactive device testing, build and debug test automation scripts using real devices from within Visual Studio
- Microsoft Exploratory Testing - explore mobile applications and report bugs from within your browser to your Visual Studio Team Services account