Test Driven Development Studio - An environment for practicing Kent Beck style Test Driven Development.
Goals, Intentions, Guidelines
- Environment for practicing Kent Beck style TDD [F.I.R.S.T. Unit Tests, fast builds, No Mocks, Hexagonal architecture]
- Open source alternative to nCrunch
- Eventually not just unit tests - but a collection of facilities that makes TDD a joy! e.g. TODO list, hotspot analysis, etc.
Features that currently work
- Enable/Disable TDDStudio
- Run build/test cycle on every change to any file under the solution folder
- Incrementalv0 - i.e. build/test happen only for projects that have changed
- Show code coverage indicators next to each line [green => tests covering it have all passed, red => otherwise]
- nCrunch style status indicator at the bottom-right in VS Status Bar.