Outlook ODBC Addin
Note: This is a Microsoft Windows Outlook Addin for the PC Desktop.
The Outlook ODBC Driver is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with live data from Office 365 or on premise Exchange, directly from any application that supports ODBC connectivity.
Read, Write, and Update Outlook data through ODBC
Read, Write, and Update Outlook data through the ODBC interface. Ability to name your own driver and select any path in Outlook including Public Folders.
Access Outlook data like you would a database - read, write, and update Outlook data. OutlookODBC uses a standard ODBC Driver interface, including **Custom Fields and Public Folders.
** Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a trial license key.
1. Easy to use
2. Works with any path in Outlook, including Public Folders
3. Works with Custom Fields.
4. Set your own name for the ODBC name.
5. Works on all folders in the Outlook folder path.
6. Outlook 32 and 64 bit support
7. Works with any SQL reporting tool such as Excel, Access and Crystal Reports.