OpenCppCoverage is an open source code coverage tool for C++ under Windows.
This is the Visual Studio plugin for OpenCppCoverage. For more information see: https://github.com/OpenCppCoverage/OpenCppCoveragePlugin/wiki.
Note: Installing Visual Studio 2015 redistributable Update 3 is not needed anymore.
For any questions, please open a discussion or create an issue here.
- All settings are saved by project.
- There are two commands:
- OpenCppCoverage Settings (Ctrl+R, Ctrl+S): Open the OpenCppCoverage settings window.
- Run OpenCppCoverage (Ctrl+R, Ctrl+C): Run OpenCppCoverage without opening the settings window and without displaying the program output.
- Update OpenCppCoverage to the version 0.9.8.0.
- Fix an issue when the plugin R Tools is installed: https://github.com/OpenCppCoverage/OpenCppCoveragePlugin/issues/18
- Fix "Reset" button when opening the settings window from the project contextual menu.
- Remove the reference to PresentationFramework.Aero2 (Not available on Windows 7).
- Coverage can be directly run from project contextual menu in the window Solution Explorer
- Fix the issue Cannot find tool: VCCLCompilerTool for projects generated by CMake
- Fix a random issue in Visual Studio 2017. Run Coverage button builds the project but not always run the code coverage