If you like this extention, then you'll love Amigo. Check it out!
Better Comments is a Visual Studio extension that gives you the ability to customize the font and opacity of your comments independently of the editor's font settings. It also adds four additional comment classifications, each classification with its own customizable foreground.
- Additional comment classifications. Important, Question, Task, and Crossed.
- Customizable foreground for each comment classification.
- Customize the font settings and opacity of your comments.
- Use '!' for Important.
- Use '?' for Question.
- Use "Todo" (Case ignored) for Task.
- Use 'x', 'X', or double comment for strikethrough (Crossed).
Or you can use your own custom tokens
HTML/XAML (Works only with single-line comments)
Multiline delimited comments (Works only in C#).
Custom Foreground Color for each Classification
You can set each comment classification foreground color to whatever you like.
You can also set a particular comment classification font weight to bold.
Go to Tools => Options => Fonts and Colors
Independent Font Settings
- You can use whatever font you like.
- You can offset the comment font size relative to the font size of the editor. Make it larger or smaller.
- You can italicize comments.
- You can control the comments opacity.
- You can choose to color the "Todo" keyword only instead of the whole task comment.
- You can choose to underline the important comments