Version for Visual Studio 2013
Version for Visual Studio 2015
Version for Visual Studio 2017-2019
- Fixed a bug with overlapping timers that led to VSIconizer clogging the thread pool.
- Added an option to display tab text next to the icon (thanks to @aliceif!)
- You can now change icon margins in
VS Options → Environment → Iconizer!
- Builds under VS 2019.
- Fixed support for Visual Studio 2019 updates.
- Extension now supports async loading.
- Added Visual Studio 2019 support.
- Added support for undocked tool windows.
This extension converts this:
All tool window tabs that have a hidden icon are converted into tabs that have an icon and don't have text title. Tabs that don't have icons, retain their text.
You can also change icon margins in
VS Options → Environment → Iconizer: