In Azure Data Factory, you can use Copy Activity to copy data between one data sotuce to another. After the data is copied, it can be further transformed and analyzed. This template will allow to Create a Data Factory pipeline to copy data from ADL Store to DocumentDb.
By looking at the code you can easily extend this template for other Data Source supported by Azure Data Factory.
You must have Visual Studio 2015 or newer in order to install this template.
How to get Started:
1. Download the .vsix file
2. Double click the file
3. You’ll be prompted what to do with a .vsix file (a renamed .zip file containing the manifest and code for the extension). If you press open, it will automatically install.
4. Goto you Visual Studio File -> New -> Project
5. Click Installed -> Tempaltes -> Visual C#
6. Search for the name ADLtoDocDBDataFactoryApp, or scroll list in the middle pane
7. Select and Click OK
After you Install:
1. Click on App.Config to set all configuration Parameter
2. Change file MoveNorthwindSalesData.cs with your ADL Store CSV file Schema and DocumentDb Schema
3. Make multiple copy of MoveNorthwindSalesData.cs file for each different CSV file
Remember to Like this Tempalte and Rate with your experience