Inline Color Picker
Write CSS, XAML and update colors faster. The Inline Color Picker is a useful tool to quickly see which part of XAML goes where on the designer and change it in-place without switching attention and moving the mouse to the properties pane. Works with invalid XAML.
Quickly see which gradient color goes where:
· Fast and super lightweight – only 27KB
· Works in all code editors, C#, VB, etc. However the biggest benefit is for XAML, IMO.
· Easy as pie to use! (Actually, cutting pie is harder for me!)
Note: The color picker does not display with named colors. Maybe next version. :)
Visual Studio is awesome!
Feedback is more than welcome!
Note: EXPERIMENTAL support for VS 2017 RC.
Jan 22, 2016, v2.1:
- Fixed issue with #define picked up as color (thanks Bert Buysschaert for feedback)
Dec 30, 2016, v2.0:
- Improved support for CSS (fixed alpha emitting bug)
- Made adorner easier to click.
- Added ability to type and see color on wheel
- Auto-select color text for easy typing in color selection box
- EXPERIMENTAL support for VS 2017 RC.
Any comments please let me know!
Aug 17, 2015: Added support for VS 2015
Version 1.184 (4/27/2014): Fixed: Variable names now don't get color picker as expected; Faster engine
Version 1.182: Fixed incorrect coloring of hashtags such as #endregion; Added support for named colors (Black, White, Red, etc)