National Bank of Ukraine, humanitarian assistance to Ukrainians affected by Russia’s aggression
This is a simple extension to Visual Studio for displaying and manipulating JSON data. After installation it is available in the main menu: Tools -> JSON Viewer.
UPDATE: Version for Visual Studio 2022 is available here: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=MykolaTarasyuk.JSONViewerVS2022
- ability to open prelminary formatted JSON data from the clipboard
- ability to open empty temporary JSON file
- ability to compare two JSON data
- ability to evaluate JSONPath expressions
Screenshot 1. Start window.
Screenshot 2. A temporary file displaying prelminary formatted JSON data from the clipboard.
Screenshot 3. Comparison of JSON data.
Screenshot 4. Evaluation of JSONPath expressions.
Using the old version
Version 2.x differs from version 1.1.5 significantly. If the old version is preferable here is a way to use it.
- Download version 1.1.5 here: https://github.com/marss19/json-viewer-visual-studio-extension/releases
- Turn off the Internet connection
- Double-click on the JsonViewer.vsix file, select a Visual Studio version to install to
- Once installed, open this Visual Studio
- Go to Tools -> Extensions and Updates
- Find the JSON Viewer extension
- Uncheck the "Automatically update this extension" checkbox
- Turn on the Internet connection