HgVS is no longer supported.
Must perform these steps to complete installation!
- Download and install TortoiseHg.
- Download the VSIX package for HgVS and open to install.
- Start Visual Studio and go to Tools | Options.
- Select Source Control.
- Select HgVS from the drop down list, and click OK.
- Mercurial control -- create repositories, switch branches, and commit changes all from within Visual Studio.
- Diff margin -- displays a color-coded bar in the margin of each file to highlight sections of code that have changed since previous commits. You can perform roll-backs on sections of code instead of the entire file.
- File status icons -- quickly see if a file has been modified or added to your repository from within Visual Studio's solution explorer.
- Compare Last Commit -- opens the previous version of the file side-by-side and highlights the differences.
Help and Support:
Sorry, HgVS is no longer supported.