TFS SLA Client Extension
- TFS SLA Server
- TFS SLA Client
Features & Benefits
TFS SLA gives Organizations (especially with outsourcing developers) the ability to have a powerful SLA definition (Service Level Agreement) that adheres to the agreements with customer, vendors or outsourced development team.
TFS SLA Extensions are based on TFS work items, allowing you to define flexibly the SLA, based on Work Item information with the ability to escalate the work items that is violating the SLA using the default TFS work items queries, and also allow TFS notifications to be sent by email for the items violated SLA
TFS SLA introduces new Artifacts into TFS Process Template such as:
1. SLA Configuration.
2. Delayed Workitem.
This work item is used to define Service Level Agreement Information such as deadline information, relation with other workitems many other information needed.
This workitem will be created when a violation occurs, allowing admins to create TFS Alerts based on Creation/Modifications.
TFS SLA allows very flexible rules to define SLA, SLA rules are adhering to TFS security by allowing only authorized team members to define, enable and disable SLA.
• Escalating Tasks that are in-progress for more than n number of hours
• Escalating Tasks, with deadline set on them (Fields)
• Escalating all children tasks to a specific parent (Feature/Requirement) if they are in-progress for a specific n number of hours.
• Escalating Tasks that takes more than 30% of parent deadline.
All SLA Rules are dynamic and can be customized as much as possible to fit many different business scenarios.
1. Ability to set escalation rules to any kind of Work-Item
2. Ability to set multi filters on both child and parent.
3. Dynamically enables you to choose fields, and values based on Workitems Types
4. Ability to Disable/Enable Escalation Rules.
5. Allowing admins to create SLA, and to Schedule them for being only effective in the future for a specific period of time.
6. Working with any kind of Process Templates.
7. Providing 2 kind of SLA Configuration which can be used to fit almost any kind of business rules
8. Creating New Delayed Workitem on each violation, which can then be used for Email Alert.
9. Delayed workitem has full description on the reason for escalation.
10. Allowing admins to set certain threshold for each SLA.
11. Allowing you to have static or dynamic deadline on each SLA.
12. Working with all customized process template, and detect all custom fields.
13. Many more.
Loading More data ...