Bitbucket Extension is a plugin for Visual Studio integration with Bitbucket Git repositories.
Support the project via PayPal/Bank account:
- Create - lets user to create a git repository on Bitbucket.org and synchronize it with your local version.
- Clone - lists all existing Bitbucket repositories and allows user to clone it locally.
- Publish - user can publish his local-only repository to Bitbucket.
- Pull Requests
- View all pull requests.
- Create new pull request.
- Approve/Disapprove pull requests.
- View files, commits and comments from pull request.
- View Pull request diff with syntax language highlighting.
1.20 Release Notes
- Fixed TFS errors in Team Explorer.
- Added support for Visual Studio 2017
1.30 Release Notes
- Added support for private Bitbucket hostings.
- Added filtering/sorting/grouping repositories.
- Added using default repo path from Visual Studio user settings.
- Added an option to change a source branch when creating a pull request.
- Bug fixes.
- Layout fixes.
1.31, 1.32 Release Notes
1.33 Release Notes
- Added reviewers when creating a pull request.
- Added commits diff, files diff and existing branch notification when creating a pull request.
- Added Merge, Decline, Approve/Unapprove for pull requests.
- Author and reviewers are displayed in pull request details window.
- Fixed bugs.
1.34 Release Notes
- Added loading pull requests on Demand.
- Fixed cloning repository with special characters.
- Extension is now installed for all users.
- Fixed bugs.
1.35 Release Notes
- Extension is now open source on GitHub!
- Bug fixes
1.36 Release Notes
- Included Side by Side diff.
- Improved diff colors in VS Dark Theme.
- Fixed bug which prevented entering the same pull request after navigating back.
- Fixed refreshing pull requests when navigating from create pull request.
1.37 Release Notes
- Add inline pull request comments.
- Add ability to reply/edit/delete comment with markdown syntax support.
- Redesign comment view.
- Fix displaying authorized images in comments.
- Add list of Bitbucket repositories in Team Explorer.
- Add refresh button in Pull Request detail view.
1.37.1 Release Notes
- Proxy authentication window.
In case of any issues, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add Visual Studio 2019 support.