The Silverlight HTML Editor is a member of the Mindscape Silverlight Elements control suite. This control provides an interface for users to edit rich text which can then be used to generate HTML code.
Key features include:
- Familiar user interface for editing rich text.
- Includes bold, italic, underline, font family and font size formatting.
- Hyperlinks can be added, edited or deleted from selected text.
- Foreground and background colors of text can be edited using built in color pickers.
- Ordered and unordered lists can be created, edited and merged together.
- Various list numbering and bullet formats are provided.
- Left, center and right text alignment can be applied to individual paragraphs and lists.
- HTML code can be generated or uploaded to this control.
- Includes 5 standard themes to get you started: Office Blue, Office Silver, Office Black, Alloy (Expression) & Alloy Light.
Silverlight HTML editor:
Silverlight Elements also includes a Color Picker, Cover Flow,Scheduler, Slider and Dual Slider, Expander, Menu, Multicolum Tree View, Outlook Bar, Progress Bar, Split Button, Time Picker and Time Span Picker.