For Rhinoceros 5
- C# Plugin - Provides a C# project with a PlugIn-derived class and a Command-derived class.
- C# Command - Adds a single command class item.
- Vb.Net Plugin - Provides a C# project with a PlugIn-derived class and a Command-derived class.
- Vb.Net Command - Adds a single command class item.
- C# and Vb.Net Zoo Plug-ins - Adds a single project with a Zoo plug-in (requires Zoo 5.0).
This extension provides plug-in and command wizards for RhinoCommon projects. This includes RhinoCommon utility, digitizier, import and export plug-ins. It makes setting up debugging easier and automatically references RhinoCommon.dll. Rhinoceros 5 is a requirement for this wizard to operate correctly.
If you have anolder wizard
The older RhinoCommon wizard added an entry in 'Programs and Features' in the Control Panel. So you can use the Control Panel to remove it.
Otherwise, you can manually remove it by closing Visual Studio and going to Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Templates. Then deleting:
Founded in 1980, McNeel is a privately-held, employee-owned company with sales and support offices and affiliates in Seattle, Boston, Miami, Buenos Aires, Barcelona, Rome, Tokyo, Taipei, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, and Shanghai with more than 700 resellers, distributors, OEMs, and training centers around the world.
For more information about RhinoCommon, see the Rhino doc website at
For support about this wizard, contact the Rhino Developer Newsgroup,discourse.mcneel.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright (c) 2011-2015 Robert McNeel and Associates. All rights reserved. See the attached license for more information.
RhinoCommon & samplesRhinoCommon documentation