FTP/SSL for .NET is a versatile file-transfer component for .NET
languages (such as C# or VB.NET). It allows you to transfer files
directly from your application using FTPS, an extension of FTP which is
fast becoming a standard for secure FTP. This protocol is also known as
FTP over SSL or FTP over TLS.
<a class="product-info" href="http://www.rebex.net/ftp-ssl.net/">More info</a>
<span id="_ctl0_cphMain_UcProductListItem4_txtPurchase"><a class="product-buy" href="http://www.rebex.net/ftp-ssl.net/purchase.aspx">Purchase</a>
<a class="product-download" href="http://www.rebex.net/ftp-ssl.net/download.aspx">Download</a>
Rebex FTP/SSL is a file-transfer component for .NET languages (such as C# or VB.NET).
Easily FTP files directly from your application - either in synchronous or asynchronous
mode. All popular FTP and proxy servers are supported.
Major Rebex FTP/SSL for .NET features
- Support for FTPS - FTP over SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 according to RFC4217.
- Easy-to-use with maximum flexibility
- Supports .NET 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5. Works flawlessly with 64bit version of .NET Framework.
- .NET Compact Framework 1.0 and 2.0 (Windows CE, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile) version is also available.
- Free one year upgrades and support.
- Upload and download to or from RAM.
- Many samples, including multithreaded
WinForm clients with full C# and VB.NET source code.
- Automatic directory listing parser for the majority of popular FTP servers on Unix,
Windows and Netware platforms; easily extensible to support exotic or unknown formats.
- 100% managed code.
- CLS (Common Language Specification) compliant.
- Supports all major FTP over TLS/SSL standards.
- Both server and client certificate authentication possible.
- TLS/SSL key exchange using RSA, DSA or RSA with ephemeral Diffie-Hellman.
- Encryption/decryption using DES, Triple DES, RC2, RC4 or AES.
- Support for the forthcoming TLS 1.1 protocol.
- Compatible with Rebex FTP for .NET - securing existing applications is very easy.
validation is fully customizable - your application can have complete
control over what is accepted and what is not.
- Includes SecureSocket component for general use. Defining all aspects of TLS/SSL handshake is possible.
Rebex.Security component for X509 certificate management, validation,
data signature/verification and encryption/decryption.
- Stable and thoroughly tested code.
- Complete C# source code is optionally available.
- Supports .NET 1.0, .NET 1.1, .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5.
- .NET CF 1.0 and 2.0 build is available for FTP on Windows CE and PocketPC devices.
- IPv6 support on .NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5 and .NET CF 2.0.
- Rebex FTP/SSL for .NET is designed for ease of use from your code. Check
online samples or download samples and
- Support for asynchronous operations.
- Active and passive transfer modes.
- Binary and ASCII transfers.
- Transfer compression support (MODE Z).
- Reusable block mode transfer support (MODE B).
- All common firewalls and proxy servers are supported.
- Support for WebRequest and WebResponse pluggable protocols - download a file using
any protocol in just few lines of code.
- Samples for C# and VisualBasic .NET.
- Special class for manipulating file and directory listings. Wildcards, regular expressions
and symlinks supported.
- Creating and deleting files and folders.
- PutUniqueFile support (STOU command).
- Events and delegates for effortless integration with hosting applications.
- Can be used in both client and server applications.
- REST command support - resume file transfers after interruption.
- Server specific commands supported (SITE command) - e.g. setting access permissions
on Unix FTP servers.
- Automatic directory listing parser (LIST command) with all
common formats supported.
- Support for custom listing parsers to handle exotic LIST response formats.
- Raw FTP command and response support.
- Stream support - read from and write to remote files on the fly.
- Monitor downloads with the progress event feature.
- Error handling with .NET exceptions.
- Free one-year support.
- Free one-year upgrades.
- MDTM (last modified time) and SIZE (the file size) commands support.
- Compliant with RFC 959, 1123, 1579, 2228, 2246, 4217 and many common extensions.
Supported file and directory listing formats
- Unix ls (ProFTPd, Wu-FTPd, Microsoft FTP and many others)
- DOS (Microsoft FTP and others)
- DJ Bernstein's EPLF
- glFTPd ansi-colored list
- VMS and MultiNet (both single and multiline)
- IBM 4690
- support for custom list parsers
Supported proxy servers
- Socks4a (Socks4 with domain name resolving)
- HTTP proxy CONNECT method (ftp://user:password@site)
- FTP SITE (SITE with logon)
- FTP USER/PASS (USER user@firewall@hostname / PASS pass@firewallpass)
- FTP OPEN
Tested FTP servers
- MS FTP Server
- BlackMoon FTP Server
- Gene6 FTP Server
- GlobalScape Security Server
- Bullet Proof
- Serv-U FTP Server (by Rhino Software)
- War Ftp
- WS_FTP Server (by Ipswitch)
- Ocean FTP Server (1.02 and higher) (by Code Ocean)
- Raiden FTPD
- large number of public FTP servers
- Complete GUI FTP client (C#, VB.NET)
- Simple console client able to get and set Unix permissions, resume aborted transfers and upload directory trees (C#, VB.NET)
- File upload/download utility (C#, VB.NET)
- Asynchronous file upload/download utility (C#, VB.NET)
- Displaying detailed file list (C#, VB.NET)
- Resuming aborted tranfers (C#, VB.NET)
- File download GUI utility (C#, VB.NET).
- Pluggable protocols - using WebRequest (C#, VB.NET)
Most of these samples also have some form of TLS/SSL support.