Paste clipboard content containing usings code as global usings or move usings to GlobalUsings.cs file as global usings.
Paste as global usings
- Cut the code with using statements.
- Go to the code window of the target document.
- Press Alt-V or select Paste as Global Usings from the context menu.
Move usings sentences to GlobalUsings.cs file as global usings
- Go to the code window of the source document with usings statements.
- Press Alt-M or select Move usings to GlobalUsings.cs file from the context menu.
Note: If GlobalUsings.cs file does not exist in the project, it will be created.