The Microsoft LightSwitch Metro Theme extension provides a contemporary theme for your LightSwitch applications.
The following prerequisite is required in order to use LightSwitch extensions.
Installing the Extension
- Download the LightSwitch Metro Theme .vsix file to your local machine.
- Double-click the Microsoft.LightSwitch.MetroTheme.vsix file.
- Launch Visual Studio and open a LightSwitch project.
- Open Application designer.
- In the Extensions tab, enable the LightSwitch Metro Theme extension.
- In the General Properties tab, expand the Theme drop-down list and select LightSwitch Metro Theme.
More information on LightSwitch extensions is available here.
- Fixed issues where customers cannot use commands with custom images
- Fixed issues where AddNew button does not appear when overriden
- Fixed issues where screen does not load when using a custom control with a combobox