Adds external commands to any Visual Studio (2013/2015/2017) solution and/or project.
- Configuration of commands per solution and/or per project as needed.
- Macros can be applied on filename, arguments, current working directory, confirm dialog message and user defined macros.
- 'Sync' commands run in background, output to outputwindow.
- 'Async' commands run in the foreground in parrallel with other apps (non-blocking).
- Commands appear in the Tools menu and in the VsCommandBuddy Toolbar.
- Commands can be assigend hotkeys (1 or 2 keys with modifiers).
- Commands can be launched through the Visual Studio Quick Launch (Ctrl+Q).
- Support for multiple solutions per folder.
- Launchable commands: exe, batch, appref-ms, extensionless commands.
- Works with all project types, including project type Website. The projecttype Website is known for not having a project file and therefore plays really nice with modern tooling such as github etc.
- Works perfect with batch files, grunt, gulp, bower, yeoman, phantomjs, MSDeploy, MSBuild, ORM mappers LLBLGen and nHibernate and so forth.
- Integrated help function ... will point you in the right direction in case of problems/questions.
- Generate example solution and/or project configuration files.
VsCommandBuddy brings a whole world of tools into your favorite IDE, right where you need them!
Looking forward to any feedback and feature requests.