With the SSIS SMTP connectors found within SSIS Productivity Pack, ETL developers can enable email capabilities within SSIS. Found in KingswaySoft's SSIS Productivity Pack, the SMTP components make it easy to connect to an IMAP, POP3, Exchange Web Services, or SMTP mail server in SSIS. This way developers can achieve more with less effort.
The following are the three components available within the SSIS Productivity Pack to help facilitate your mail integrations:
SMTP Connection Manager
- Establish connections to an SMTP server for the purpose of sending emails.
SMTP Task Component
- The SMTP Task is used to send emails.
SMTP Destination Component
- Send emails using column data.
For more information, please visit www.kingswaysoft.com/smtp
We offer three licensing levels: Free Developer's License, Trial License, and a Commercial Subscription License.
- Free Developer's License: You do not need to acquire a license if you only want to test out the software functionality within the development tools (SSDT-BI, BIDS - Business Intelligence Development Studio, or Visual Studio). After installation, the software will operate under the free developer license by default. With the developer license, you can create and develop data flows within the development tools (SSDT-BI, BIDS, or Visual Studio), including executing test loads without requiring a commercial license. To recap, The free developer license is fully-functional within the development tools (SSDT-BI, BIDS, or Visual Studio). The only limitation is the inability to run the software outside the development tools.
- Trial License: If you want to evaluate whether the software functions properly outside of the development tools (SSDT-BI, BIDS, or Visual Studio), you can acquire a trial license using the License Manager program which is installed along with the software. To request a Trial License, please open the License Manager program (on your new server) and select “Change License Key”. You can leave the license field empty in this case. Once the other fields are completed, the “Request a Trial License” button will be enabled for your activation. After you have acquired a trial license, you will be able to run SSIS packages on a scheduled basis, or from any other Windows process such as command line. The trial software will operate fully-functional for the trial period, which is generally 14 days. When the trial period expires, the software will revert to the free developer license.
- Commercial Subscription License: A commercial license is required when executing unattended jobs (SQL Agent Job, dtexec command line, etc.). Various subscription terms are available.