Integrate and migrate data to and from PrestaShop with any other application or data source including HubSpot, Salesforce, Zoho CRM, and NetSuite, to name just a few. Found in KingswaySoft's SSIS Productivity Pack, the collection contains three components to facilitate data integration between PrestaShop and virtually any other application or database system.
The following are the three components available within the SSIS Productivity Pack to help facilitate your AMQP integrations:
PrestaShop Connection Manager
- Facilitates the connection to PrestaShop REST API from within SSIS.
PrestaShop Source Component
- Retrieve data from PrestaShop with several advanced filtering capabilities for further data retrieval refinement.
PrestaShop Destination Component
- Write data to PrestaShop through various write actions.
For more information, please visit www.kingswaysoft.com/prestashop
We offer three licensing levels: Free Developer's License, Trial License, and a Commercial Subscription License.
- Free Developer's License: You do not need to acquire a license if you only want to test out the software functionality within the development tools (SSDT-BI, BIDS - Business Intelligence Development Studio, or Visual Studio). After installation, the software will operate under the free developer license by default. With the developer license, you can create and develop data flows within the development tools (SSDT-BI, BIDS, or Visual Studio), including executing test loads without requiring a commercial license. To recap, The free developer license is fully-functional within the development tools (SSDT-BI, BIDS, or Visual Studio). The only limitation is the inability to run the software outside the development tools.
- Trial License: If you want to evaluate whether the software functions properly outside of the development tools (SSDT-BI, BIDS, or Visual Studio), you can acquire a trial license using the License Manager program which is installed along with the software. To request a Trial License, please open the License Manager program (on your new server) and select “Change License Key”. You can leave the license field empty in this case. Once the other fields are completed, the “Request a Trial License” button will be enabled for your activation. After you have acquired a trial license, you will be able to run SSIS packages on a scheduled basis, or from any other Windows process such as command line. The trial software will operate fully-functional for the trial period, which is generally 14 days. When the trial period expires, the software will revert to the free developer license.
- Commercial Subscription License: A commercial license is required when executing unattended jobs (SQL Agent Job, dtexec command line, etc.). Various subscription terms are available.