Warms up Sitecore websites hosted on Azure App Services by requesting root URL, and ensures that Sitecore Bootloader module installations are finished.
- Azure Web App Name/Slot Full Name:
- Kudu User Name:
- Username of the web app or slot's publish credentials. Something like "$your-app".
- Kudu User Password:
- The password of the web app or slot's publish credentials.
- Max Retry Count:
- Max number of attempts to make requests. The default value is 5.
- Request Timeout:
- Http request timeout in seconds for each HTTP request attempt. The default value is 300.
- Total Timeout:
- The total timeout in seconds for the whole task execution. The default value is 1800.
- Cooling Off Time Between Retries:
- The time to wait in seconds after a failed attempt of HTTP request until the next attempt. The default value is 60.
- Based on request timeout, total retry, wait between retry and total timeout. Ensure successes from below
- Website root URL returns 200
- "App_Data/Transforms" folder is empty via Kudu APIs (Which means Bootloader installations are finished if there is any)
- When above are all passed, ensure that the following file is removed in Web App