This extension allows to create a .NET Core solution taking into account:
- DI according to .NET Core 2.1.x practices (without external dependencies)
- exception handling settings according to .NET Core 2.1.x practices (exception and validation filters are not required anymore)
- AppSettings (.NET Core 2.1.x way)
- mapping settings (based on Automapper)
- OpenAPI basic configuration (can be enabled/disabled by configuration)
- API Versioning
You will find here more information about how to install and use the extension.
- API versioning (included in route url) based on .NET Core attributes
- OpenAPI versioning integration
- updated solution structure to make it easier to understand
- better VS integration within the "new project" menu
- DI/IoT factorization (easier reuse in other projects)
- test projects (using DI/IoT factorization, what improves "testability")
- default XML comments to illustrate how to feed Swagger/OpenAPI comments
- small fixes
- validation extension replaced by data annotations to increase simplicity (even though keeping the extension could make sense for rich business rules)
- fix to avoid issues with different local .NET Core versions
- Visual Studio 2019 upgrade
- Identity Server Integration
- .NET Core 2.2 or .NET Core 3.x upgrade
Documentation explaining what the different projects are for is being written.
I hope this will make you safe some time.
Feel free to send feedback.