GroupDocs.Signature for .NET adds the ability to create, search and verify digitally signatures on all popular document formats in C#, ASP.NET or any type of .NET applications. The document signature API supports all popular signature types including text, image, digital certificates, barcode, QR-code, stamp, metadata and form-field to securely sign a variety of business document formats like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, OpenDocument, PSD, Metafiles, Jpeg2000, PostScript and images.
Using GroupDocs.Signature of .NET API – manage signature appearance by adding or customizing signature properties (height, width, alignment, page number, color, font etc) for all supported signature types.
- Customize input and output data resources,
- Save signed document to different supported format types without losing signature information
- Save output document as image with separate option to export document to multi frames tiff format for each page
- Add advanced signature properties for all supported signature types
- Manage the visibility of digital signature on the document
- Apply all common barcode type signatures on documents
- Retrieve common information (size, dates, page count etc)
- Search for digital signatures from PDF, Spreadsheet, Word Processing documents and other supported formats
- Verify signatures in advance to assure they meet the specified criteria
- Create signatures to document using visualization features (color settings, alignment, font, margins, padding and different styling)
GroupDocs document signature API supports .NET framework and enables developers to add electronic signatures ability in their applications on Microsoft Windows Desktop, Azure and Server operating systems. The API is 100% independent and does not require any 3rd party libraries installed on the system.
Support and Learning Resources
- Documentation – Access developers guide, features overview, installation, limitations and configurations settings
- Source Code – Work with functional source code examples, showcases and plugins
- Download API directly or via Nuget package manager
- API Reference Guide
- Forum support – Get assistance on your technical queries by our team of experts
- Blog – Subscribe and receive all updates on latest enhancement and newly supported features